Non-compliance with ESOS phase 3 means your company risks fines of over £50,000!
ESOS Phase 3 deadline is 31/12/2023. If you are not compliant by that date, the Environment Agency have stated your business is likely to be fined £5000 +£500 per day until it becomes compliant.
You can start work on compliance now. Our ESOS Lead Assessors can help your organisation comply quickly and at reduced costs. We can also help you implement any energy saving opportunities that we identify
Our ground breaking and unique energy assessment software enables our ESOS Lead Assessors to complete ESOS energy audits quickly and at reduced costs.
The advanced software produces energy, cost and carbon savings on real products. Our extensive industry connections means that we can arrange the install/commissioning of each product and service we recommend
If your organisation falls within the remit of SECR it is likely that it has to comply with ESOS legislation. ESOS stands for Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme. ESOS requires ‘large’ organisations to calculate their total energy consumption and subject at least 90% of energy consuming activities to an ESOS compliant energy efficiency audit.
Key points to note are:
An organisation is classed as ‘large’ under ESOS regulations if they:
1. Employ 250 or more people, or
2. Have an annual turnover in excess of £44m, and an annual balance sheet total in excess of £38m
ESOS requires organisations that fall within its remit to do three things:
1. Measure your total energy consumption across your buildings, transport and industrial activities.
2. Conduct energy audits to identify cost-effective energy efficiency recommendations.
3. Have the audit signed off by accredited ESOS Lead Assessor and board level director and reported compliance to the Environment Agency By 5th December 2023.